Broward Rec Ride
BROWARD MOTORSPORTS REC RIDE
September 14th 2019
Location: Key Largo to Alligator Reef Lighthouse!
Brought to you by: Al3rt GPS
Join us on Saturday, August 3rd for the experience of a lifetime as we visit Key Largo, Alligator Reef & the Islamorada Sandbar! This ride will take us through The Florida Keys and out to visit the beautiful and popular "Alligator Reef" for some exploring and snorkeling. This area is spectacular!
We will be at Alligator Reef for roughly 1 hour. We will then head to the Islamorada Sandbar to relax, eat and enjoy the area. This will also be the time to fuel up if necessary. We will make our way back to our respective launch locations around 5:30 PM.
• Caribbean Club-104080 Overseas Hwy, Key Largo, FL 33037
• Yacht Club Drive Marina-107690 Overseas Hwy, Key Largo, FL 33037
• John Pennekamp State Park- 102601 Overseas Hwy, Key Largo, FL 33037
We will be DEPARTING at 10 AM. Please arrive 1.5 Hours to 2 Hours prior to the 10:00 am launch time.
FUEL STOP (Not a stop but if people need)
• Caloosa Cove Marina- 24.853100, -80.735685
WHAT TO BRING
• Your anchor(s)
• Snorkeling gear: fins, goggles, etc.
• Sunblock for the entire family
• Plenty of fluids
• Listen for the Airhorns to identify launch times at each stop
• After the Airhorn, you have 10 mins. to load and prep your Ski(s)
• Please follow the lead skis and do not pass them
• With many out-of-town riders, it's imperative we ride together
SPONSORS- Pro Rider Magazine, Worx Racing Components, The Watercraft Journal, PWC Super Rack, SureCan, and Shockstrap